Clubs for Summer 19
Club application letters are on our Clubs page.
Booking and payment is now available on Scopay.
- School run clubs must be booked and paid for (if applicable) even if your child attended the same club last term
- We are running the Buy One Get One Free offer for sports clubs again this term (pay for one club, get another free - applies to school-run clubs only)
- Please note that Netball Skills on Thursdays is for Years 4 and 5 only, not Year 6
- Multi Sports for Years 1 and 2 will run this term but will take place in the school field (weather permitting)
- Mr Sebo's Running Club will not take place this term
- Athletics for KS2 children will run at lunchtimes on Wednesday and Thursday and before school on Thursdays - children may attend more than one of these sessions
- Football on Tuesdays is for Year 4 only; Years 5 and 6 have Kwik Cricket at the same time
- Please see separate letter for Environmental Club
- Homework Club starts Monday 29 April and runs every day until Friday 12 July.