Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Mrs C Burnham
- Thu22FebGirls' Football Tournament at Cleves1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Fri23FebYrs 3 Girls' Football at Cleves1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Fri23FebYr 4 at Elmbridge School Choirs Festival3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fri23FebPA Year 5 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Mon26FebFri02MarBook WeekAll Day
- Mon26FebFri02MarShakespeare Day (1)All Day
- Wed28FebShakespeare Day (2)All Day
- Wed28FebBracknell Cross Country12:00pm – 3:30pm
- Wed28FebYrs 3 + 4 Boys' Football at Cleves3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thu01MarScouting, Guiding, St John Ambulance Uniforms for St David's DayAll Day
- Thu01MarSchool Council London Visit8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thu01MarYr 5 Boys' Football Tournament (Royal Holloway)12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Mon05MarWed07MarYear 5 Residential trip to High AshurstAll Day
- Wed07MarFri09MarYr 4 Residential Trip to Hooke CourtAll Day
- Wed07MarFri09MarOrange Class Assembly9:00am – 9:30am
- Thu08MarTopaz Class Assembly9:00am – 9:30am
- Fri09MarPA Year 2 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Tue13MarPA Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wed14MarInset Day (Staff only)All Day
- Thu15MarRec + Yr 6 Photographs9:00am – 11:00am
Academic Year 2017/2018
Wednesday 6 September to Thursday 21 December
Half Term 23 to 27 Oct inclusive, INSET days 4, 5 Sep, 6 Oct
School Closure 1 December
Monday 8 January to Thursday 29 March
Half Term 12 to 16 Feb inclusive, INSET day 14 Mar
Monday 16 April to Friday 20 July
Half Term 28 May to 1 June inclusive, Bank Holiday 7 May
Academic Year 2018/2019
The Surrey County Council dates for 2018-2019 can be found here.
Please note that INSET days, school closures etc will be notified when they have been set.
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.