Use of Childcare Vouchers
Cardinal Newman Catholic Primary School accepts childcare vouchers but only for specified activities within the rules of the Government Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Childcare vouchers are only acceptable for the following eligible activities:
- Breakfast Club
- After School Club
Childcare vouchers are not accepted for the following:
- School lunches
- Voluntary contribution
- School trips during school hours or related to the school curriculum
- Residential trips that take place away from the school’s registered premises.
Please be aware that, under HMRC rules, any overpayment of childcare vouchers cannot be refunded directly to parents due to the tax benefits received on purchase.
Please note that we accept the following childcare vouchers in payment:
- Busy Bees
- Care4 (account no. 30159173)
- Childcareplus and Kidsclubplus
- Computershare (id 0022832895)
- Edenred (reference P20992539)
- Fair Care
- Fideliti (account no. CAR591C)
- Sodexo (account number 841186)
- Gemelli (ref CA3814)
- Co-operative Flexible Benefits (id 85113055)
Phone - 07340 310854
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.