The financial situation for many families can change at any time, especially during the current circumstances. It may be that you are now eligible for free schools meals or additional support at this time and aren’t aware.
Please fill in the form below and return it to the school, even if your child doesn't have school meals it is worth filling this in as there are other benefits for your child.
If you qualify for Free School Meals you also have access to support with trips, clubs (including Homework Club and Whizz Kids) and uniform. The school also gets additional money which can be used to increase support to help your child and others in their class.
The checks can be completed by the school office and is a confidential process. Please complete the form below and return to school.
If you have any further queries about this then please don’t hesitate to make contact with the school.
Anyone in receipt of the following benefits will qualify:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Pupil Premium Application form please click here.